Goals and objective
1. To provide a child-friendly environment in which the child finds learning attractive, stimulating, enjoyable and rewarding.
2. To impart knowledge with the fear of God.
3. To maintain an environment where each child is given equal recognition and sense of belonging. An institution which accords individual child self expression of ideas in words or through other sensible means, and to encourage him cultivate the habit of constructive and productive imagination.
4. To teach the child how to read and write and also to develop a positive reading habit both for pleasure and class work through provision of well equipped library.
5. To train the child on the importance of good manners.
6. To develop the child’s language skills so that the child can speak correct English with good and clear diction.
7. To encourage the child acquire good science foundation to overcome confusion in choice of career through provision of a well equipped science laboratory.