1. All students are subject to the same school disciplinary measures without preferential treatment. There shall be no “Sacred Cows”
- 1st Offence: Parents shall be invited
- 2nd Offence: Various disciplinary measures commensurate with the offence committed
- 3rd Offence: Suspension or expulsion
2. Disciplinary measures include the following:
- Public caning especially during school assembly
- Manual Labour, such as cleaning of the school compound and classrooms etc.
- Levying or replacement in case of damage/loss of school property Expulsion
3. Offender’s name shall be entered into the school blackbook/bad conduct book as recommended by the school management.
Every student on admission is expected to pledge that he/she will adhere strictly to the rules and regulations of the school and will not engage in damaging any school property or get involved in any unlawful demonstration/protest or any action that will hinder the peace and the progress of the school.